Available in weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabrics, our Round 9' Umbrella is a summer favorite. Choose from solid, vibrant colors for the canopy and select the pole construction to best complement your outdoor furnishings.
- Pole is crafted of durable teak in a natural teak stain.
- Crafted with wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council®, which protects forests and the life they support. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Canopy is made of 100% premium acrylic Sunbrella® fabric or 100% polyester Outdoor Canvas.
- Pin-lift deploys weather-resistant Sunbrella® canopy, vented for optimal wind passage and stability.
- Sunbrella® canopy provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Outdoor Canvas canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with vented construction for air circulation and provides up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Canopy features a tie closure.
- Use with our Concrete Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
9' Round Outdoor Umbrella – Teak Frame
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- 9' umbrella (open): 9' diameter, 8.5' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 74.5" (open); 41" (closed)
- Finial: 2.5" diameter, 4" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use.